Marvel Mission Recap: Black Widow's Bites
Perfect for any daring mission.
Congrats agents — it appears that many of you successfully completed the latest Marvel Mission!
Tasked to bring Black Widow’s Bites to life using only safe household products and materials, the results we saw were outstanding and would make any deadly assassin proud. Everyone had their own take on Natasha Romanoff’s signature weapon, and used items like foam, fabric, popsicle sticks, crayons, old socks, and so much more to bring them to life!
While it was tough to narrow down all the submissions we received, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites that we saw across social media. Take a look at the post below, and start brainstorming what you could use for the next Weekly Marvel Mission!
Though this week’s Marvel Mission might be over, there’s still time for you to make your own Bites! Here’s an easy Black Widow how-to if you're looking to make one or a pair for yourself:
- Grab as many long, circular pieces as you can — things like foam darts work GREAT. (However, if you don’t have any foam darts lying around, something as simple as crayons or even popsicle sticks will work!)
- Paint all the darts solid black, but feel free to use any glittery or metallic paint you might have.
- Once dry, thread a needle through the top of the darts with elastic string to keep them all tightly together. How many darts you sew will depend on how big your wrist is! But 10 might be a good starting number.
- To secure the bottom side of the darts to your wrist, sew through the bottom side of the darts, too.
- Repeat all the steps a second time, for the Bite on the opposite wrist.
- Use responsibly!
The possibilities are endless as to what you can create, so go ahead and assemble whatever craft supplies you might need — and be sure to share them on social with the hashtag, #MarvelMission.
Stay tuned for the next Marvel Mission!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!