Piecing Together MARVEL Puzzle Quest: Clea (Sorcerer Supreme)
Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) brings her mastery of magic to MARVEL Puzzle Quest!
As the niece of Dormammu and the daughter of Dark Dimension royalty, Clea was always destined for greatness. During a chance encounter in the Dark Dimension, Stephen Strange grew interested in her and her mastery of magic, and she soon returned his affections. She eventually made her way to Earth, where she discovered a new use for her power: protecting mankind. Alongside her mentor and love, she continues to study new methods of spellcasting to better protect the mortal plane.
Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) is the latest to join the ranks of MARVEL Puzzle Quest!
A 4-Star Rarity character with Affiliations Heroes, Avengers, Supernatural, and Multiversal, Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) has a toolkit that includes Manacles of Mokarr, Creative Caster, and Faltinian Inferno.
By the Manacles of Mokarr, you shall not harm another! Select a blue basic tile and create a 1-turn Repeater that deals 4722 damage per turn. While this tile is on the board, the target may not fire powers and may only deal damage to Clea.
Clea doesn't just learn from books and mentors. She innovates. With Creative Caster, select a 3x3 block of tiles. Clea destroys selected tiles and creates a new spell on the spot to harness her energy in various ways, applying different effects based on the selected colors. Destroyed tiles do not generate damage or AP.
- If there are 3 or more Black tiles in the selection, create a 4-turn Black Countdown tile. While it exists, steal 2 enemy AP in their strongest color per turn.
- If there are 3 or more Blue tiles in the selection, stun the target for 4 turns. If there are 4 or more, stun the target for 5 turn(s) instead.
- If there are 3 or more Green tiles in the selection, destroyed tiles deal 560% damage to the enemy team, but do not generate AP.
- Clea uses the arcane to view the direct future and avoid it. For every 3 Purple tiles in the selection, create 5 Purple Trap tile(s). If Clea would take the damage, instead remove a Trap tile.
- For each Red tile in the selection, deal 1561 damage. If there are 3 or more Red tiles in the selection, this damage is increased by 60%.
- For each Yellow tile in the selection, burst heal Clea for 1674. If there are 3 or more Yellow tiles in the selection, also burst heal her teammates for 933 per tile.
Clea is of Faltinian royalty. Her control over the flames is absolute. Using Faltinian Inferno, deal 1712 to the target and change into Faltinian form. This form cannot be held for long, however. At the start of each turn, the team loses 1 Red AP. If there is 0 AP remaining, Clea returns to normal.
(PASSIVE) Whenever an enemy fires a power, deal 1857 damage to the target and give a burst of 1116 health to the team. While in Faltinian form, Clea takes no match damage and her abilities deal 35% more damage.
All times in Pacific
Unstable Iso-8 – 3/23 - 3/26
Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) Covers and Shards in Placement rewards, Event Token in Progression rewards
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. – 3/26 - 3/30
Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) Shards + Recruit Token for Shield Offer in Progression rewards
Webbed Wonder – 3/27 - 3/30
Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) Covers and Shards + Vault Token in Progression rewards
Red Shift – 3/23 - 3/27
Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) Cover and Shards as Placement rewards
Daughter of Darkness – 3/26 - 3/29
Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) Covers and Shards + Recruit Token for Shield Offer in Progression rewards
Clea & Friends Vault – 3/26 - 3/30
80 Item Vault:
- 3x 4-Stars
- 1x Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) cover
- 1x Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) cover
- 1x Random 4-Star cover
- 7x Tokens
- 1x Legendary token
- 1x Mighty Token
- 2x Heroic Tokens
- 3x Beginner Support tokens
- 6x Iso-8
- 1x 5,000 Iso-8
- 2x 2,500 Iso-8
- 3x 1,000 Iso-8
- 15x 3-Stars
- 3x Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) cover
- 12x Random 3-Star covers
- 49x 2-Stars
- 10x Moonstone (Dark Avengers) cover
- 39x Random 2-Star covers
Pick up MARVEL Puzzle Quest here. Stay tuned to Marvel.com for Marvel Games news and interviews and follow Marvel Games on Twitter for more!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!