Jake Gyllenhaal Weighs In on Capes, Hair Acting, Mysterio, Spider Tentacles, and More
Tom Holland, Zendaya, Jake Gyllenhaal, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jacob Batalon spill as much as they can about 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'!
Is Spider-Man's suit red with blue, or blue with red?
During the Spider-Man: Far From Home junket, Earth's Mightiest Show had the chance to sit down with the cast, including Tom Holland (Peter Parker/Spider-Man), Zendaya (MJ), Jake Gyllenhaal (Quentin Beck/Mysterio), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), and Jacob Batalon (Ned).
SEVEN THINGS WE LEARNED FROM THE SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME JUNKET
1. "Capes are back," according to Gyllenhaal!
2. Jackson understands the rules of Marvel secrecy and will not be swayed by employees of Marvel.
3. Zendaya said the whole experience was a win because she got to "shoot with our best friends in some of the most amazing and beautiful places I've ever been while shooting a movie that I love to shoot."
4. Travel agents! Holland has an idea for you -- get on customizing the Spider-Man: Far From Home trip experience, but without the Elementals chaos noted Batalon.
5. Gyllenhaal was attracted to the role of Mysterio because he was 'obscure,' allowing him to have more room to play with the character.
6. Gyllenhaal LOVES hair acting, and was bummed he couldn't lean into the comics version of Mysterio's hair.
7. It's unanimous - Spidey's suit is RED WITH BLUE across all the Spider-Man: Far From Home cast!
Spider-Man: Far From Home arrives in theaters July 2. Get tickets now! http://bit.ly/FarFromHomeTix
Watch the full SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME countdown episode on Earth's Mightiest Show below!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!
Culture & Lifestyle
'Asked & Answered with the Women of Marvel': Gurihiru