Select a Category
Marvel Entertainment, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Greetings, True Believers! You've taken your first step into the exciting world of Marvel Entertainment, LLC! Our offices are located in New York City and the Los Angeles area. Marvel touches virtually all areas of entertainment for kids, teens and young adults, from best-selling comics and award-winning online content, to blockbuster Hollywood movies and television shows, both live and animated.
Please check our postings on Disney’s Career Portal for available internship opportunities. Marvel's Internship Program is offered to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university. Internships run year-round on a semester-to-semester basis (Fall, Spring and Summer).
Marvel offers several different kinds of internships, including some you wouldn't expect. We need many different departments to keep this ship going full steam ahead, and we encourage students to apply to more than one department if they feel they have the skills that fit the bill.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US and at least 18 years old
- Be prepared to travel to either our New York City office or one of our Los Angeles offices if selected for an interview.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to maintain a consistent work schedule throughout the session.
- This is a paid internship program; however, you may also receive school credit through your university as well.
- Please refrain from calling our offices as all internship information can be found on Disney’s Career Portal.