Select a Category
Marvel Comics App
- Where can I buy Marvel digital comics now?
The Marvel Comics App, available on the iOS and Android stores. Download the app here:
Marvel digital comics will also still be available for purchase through comiXology at www.comixology.com and readable in the comiXology app.
- Where will I be able to access and read my existing Marvel Digital Comics library?
The Marvel Comics App, available on the iOS and Android Stores. Your login credentials for the Marvel Comics App is the same as your credentials for the Marvel Digital Comics Shop web experience. You can download the iOS or Android Marvel Comics App here:
Your existing Marvel Digital Comics library is also available through comiXology at www.comixology.com
- How do I access and read my existing Marvel Digital Comics library on comiXology?
You can connect your comiXology and Marvel accounts so any Marvel Digital Comics purchases made previously or in the future will be automatically accessible in both the comiXology app and Marvel Comics App. Head over to https://www.comixology.com/my-account/marvel-sync and from there you can follow the steps in order to log into both accounts. Once you sync them together, your Marvel Digital Comics account library will appear inside of your comiXology account and the Marvel books you purchase on comiXology will appear inside of the Marvel App.
- I can only read digital comics on a web browser, how can I continue to do that?
Marvel won’t support a web reading experience after June 2, 2020, but if you sync your Marvel account to a comiXology account, you’ll be able to read your Marvel Digital Comics library on www.comixology.com.
- How do I sync my Marvel account to a comiXology account?
To sync accounts:
- Go to https://www.comixology.com/my-account/marvel-sync
- Log in or create a comiXology account at www.comixology.com
- Click “Get Started Now” under “Sync with my Marvel.com account”
- Click Sync Account
- Log into your Marvel.com account
- A message will appear if your account was synced successfully
If there are any problems, please reach out to comiXology at www.comixology.com/contact-us
- Will I still be able to redeem my digital comic codes at www.marvel.com/redeem?
Yes, digital comic redemption will continue and the digital comics once redeemed can be read in the Marvel Comics App.
- Can I still preorder and subscribe to series?
Unfortunately, preorders and series subscription will not be available on the Marvel Comics App. All preorders and series subscriptions for digital comic and collections on the Marvel Digital Comics Shop released after 6/1/20 will be canceled. Preorders and series subscriptions of Marvel digital comics will still be available at www.comixology.com and purchases can be read in the Marvel Comics App if your Marvel account is synced to a comiXology account. For information on how to sync accounts, please refer to the question above “How do I sync my Marvel account to a comiXology account?”
- Can I unarchive digital comics and collections in the Marvel Comics App?
Unfortunately, this feature is not available in the Marvel Comics App. If you have synced your Marvel account to a comiXology account, you can use the unarchive feature at www.comiXology.com. If you have not yet synced your accounts, head over to https://www.comixology.com/my-account/marvel-sync. For assistance, please contact comiXology at www.comixology.com/contact-us.
- I'm also a Marvel Unlimited subscriber. Can I access my subscription via the app?
No, the Marvel Comics app does NOT currently support this functionality.
To access your Marvel Unlimited membership on your mobile device please download the Marvel Unlimited app.
- Are my purchases synced across devices?
Yes. All purchases made on the Marvel Comics app can be accessed across multiple devices using your Marvel.com account.
- Marvel Comics App technical issues
Logging into the Marvel Comics app on iOS requires iOS 10 and app version 3.11.3 or higher, and logging into the Marvel Comics app on Android requires Android 5.0 and app version 3.10.8 or higher. For technical issues related to the Marvel Comics App for the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and Android devices, please e-mail email@example.com.
Please Note: The Marvel Comics app on Android versions older than 5.0 is no longer being supported. Our support of modern devices allows us to innovate and ensure that our apps are as smooth as possible for our community. You can still read your library on any Android devices 5.0 and up.