Select a Category
- What is Marvel Unlimited?
Marvel Unlimited is Marvel’s premier digital comics subscription service for instant access to over 27,000 Marvel digital comics.
Marvel Unlimited is available via your web browser, as well as via the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Marvel Unlimited features all of your favorite characters from Marvel movies, TV shows, and video games. Read the comic books that inspired your favorite super heroes and villains on the big screen!
Read comics and stories about Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, The Avengers, Thor, Hulk, the X-Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Thanos, Mysterio, Ant-Man, The Wasp, Black Panther, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Jessica Jones, the Defenders, Luke Cage, Venom, and many more!
Wondering where to start? Check out our reading lists curated by Marvel experts to guide you through the last 80 years of the Marvel Universe. Read about comic events that inspired the movies such as the Spider-Verse, Civil War, Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, and even Star Wars!
Download comics to read offline and on-the-go, and sync your reading progress across all of your devices! Marvel Unlimited is available on mobile phones, tablets, and anywhere you can access the web!
Key Features Include:
• Access over 27,000 Marvel comics in the palm of your hand
• Available on web browser, Apple, and Android devices
• Comic reading lists curated by Marvel experts
• Download up to 12 comics to read anywhere
• Personalized comic book recommendations
• Sync progress across devices
• New favorites and old classic comic books added every week
• No commitments. Cancel online at any time.
Choose from three different Marvel Unlimited comic subscription plans as follows:
• Monthly – Our most popular plan!
• Annual – Great savings!
• Annual Plus – Get a new, exclusive merchandise kit each year you’re a member! (US Only)
For more information please visit: https://www.marvel.com/comics/unlimited
- Where can I download the Marvel Unlimited app?
- Problems viewing Marvel Unlimited
Having trouble viewing comics on your mobile device? Try taking the following steps.
- Make sure you have the latest operating system and version of the app installed on your device
- Close and re-open the Marvel Unlimited app
Having trouble viewing comics on the web? Try taking the following steps.
- Download the most recent version of your browser, or try using another browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Clear your cache
- Close and re-open the reader
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us using the "Contact Us" button located in the Account section of the app or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify which comics and browsers you are having trouble with.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
If you do not wish for your subscription to renew at the end of your term, you can either:
- Cancel your subscription through the "Marvel Unlimited Membership Management" page by logging in to your account and then going to the following link: https://mu.marvel.com/account/index.html and selecting “Cancel Subscription” and then clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button on the pop-up modal.
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com requesting a cancellation.
If you purchased your membership through iTunes or Google Play, please follow the respective links below for more information on how to cancel your membership:
For more details, please see the Marvel Unlimited Subscriber Agreement.
- With which devices is the Marvel Unlimited App Compatible?
The Marvel Unlimited Service is compatible with compatible Internet-connected (broadband recommended) Windows® PC, Mac, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Android™ devices. Please see the Marvel Unlimited offer page for the latest list of compatible operating systems and devices, that may be updated from time to time. To enjoy the full experience of the Marvel Unlimited Service you should download the latest version of the App on a compatible device.
- What is offline reading?
The Marvel Unlimited subscription service is accessed by streaming the comic content from the internet.
With the Marvel Unlimited app, you can select up to 12 issues to read offline. These issues will be downloaded to your mobile device so that you can read them without an internet connection.
To download a comic for offline reading, tap the comic cover to open the comic detail page, then tap the "Read Offline" button in iOS or the "Download" button in Android. That comic will be downloaded to your device. You will be able to see all your comics for offline reading in the "My Library" section on your mobile app for iOS and the "Downloads" section for Android.
You may choose up to 12 comics at a time to read offline. Reached your max? Don't worry — you can always delete comics you've already read by selecting those comics and toggling to remove them. Once you've deleted comics from your read offline queue, you can add more issues.
- I'm experiencing technical issues with the Marvel Unlimited app. What should I do?
If you're experiencing technical issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following:
- The type and version of mobile device you are using (e.g. iPad 2)
- The operating system you are using (e.g. iOS 5.1.1)
- A brief description of the problem you are experiencing
- Are there additional fees for non-US orders?
Marvel does not currently impose additional fees on Marvel Unlimited subscriptions purchased by members located outside of the United States.
- What books are included in Marvel Unlimited?
We've selected some of our favorite titles--thousands of them--to include in the Marvel Unlimited collection. We've included a broad range of characters and fan favorite series and we're adding new comics every week. There are over 25,000 issues available to read, with new titles added weekly! To see upcoming releases into Marvel Unlimited, check out the release calendar located in the Comics section of the Marvel website here.
- How do I request new titles for the Marvel Unlimited library?
You can e-mail email@example.com and specify which titles you would like to see added to the collection. Please note that we cannot guarantee when or if any request will be granted. However, we are constantly updating the site and there will be a variety of classic and new titles added every week. To see upcoming releases into Marvel Unlimited, check out the release calendar located in the Comics section of the Marvel website here.
Rest assured that we are working hard to fill any gaps in our digital comic series.