Select a Category
- Problems viewing Marvel Unlimited
Having trouble viewing comics on your mobile device? Try taking the following steps.
- Make sure you have the latest operating system and version of the app installed on your device
- Close and re-open the Marvel Unlimited app
Having trouble viewing comics on the web? Try taking the following steps.
- Download the most recent version of your browser, or try using another browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Clear your cache
- Close and re-open the reader
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us using the "Contact Us" button located in the Account section of the app or emailing email@example.com, and specify which comics and browsers you are having trouble with.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
If you do not wish for your subscription to renew at the end of your term, you can either:
- Cancel your subscription through the "Marvel Unlimited Membership Management" page by logging in to your account and then going to the following link: https://mu.marvel.com/account/index.html and selecting “Cancel Subscription” and then clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button on the pop-up modal.
- Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a cancellation.
If you purchased your membership through iTunes or Google Play, please follow the respective links below for more information on how to cancel your membership:
- Where can I download the Marvel Unlimited app?
- With which devices is the Marvel Unlimited App Compatible?
The Marvel Unlimited Service is compatible with compatible Internet-connected (broadband recommended) Windows® PC, Mac, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Android™ devices. Please see the Marvel Unlimited offer page for the latest list of compatible operating systems and devices, that may be updated from time to time. To enjoy the full experience of the Marvel Unlimited Service you should download the latest version of the App on a compatible device.
- What is offline reading?
The Marvel Unlimited subscription service is accessed by streaming the comic content from the internet.
With the Marvel Unlimited app, you can select up to 12 issues to read offline. These issues will be downloaded to your mobile device so that you can read them without an internet connection.
To download a comic for offline reading, tap the comic cover to open the comic detail page, then tap the "Read Offline" button in iOS or the "Download" button in Android. That comic will be downloaded to your device. You will be able to see all your comics for offline reading in the "My Library" section on your mobile app for iOS and the "Downloads" section for Android.
You may choose up to 12 comics at a time to read offline. Reached your max? Don't worry — you can always delete comics you've already read by selecting those comics and toggling to remove them. Once you've deleted comics from your read offline queue, you can add more issues.
- I'm experiencing technical issues with the Marvel Unlimited app. What should I do?
If you're experiencing technical issues, email us at email@example.com and let us know the following:
- The type and version of mobile device you are using (e.g. iPad 2)
- The operating system you are using (e.g. iOS 5.1.1)
- A brief description of the problem you are experiencing
- What is Marvel Unlimited?
Marvel Unlimited is our member subscription service that gives members unlimited access to over 25,000 issues of Marvel's classic and newer titles, delivered digitally through your desktop web browser and the Marvel Unlimited mobile app. More classic and newer issues are added every week — as soon as 6 months after they hit stores!
For more information please visit Marvel.com/Unlimited.
- Are there additional fees for non-US orders?
Marvel does not currently impose additional fees on Marvel Unlimited subscriptions purchased by members located outside of the United States.
- What books are included in Marvel Unlimited?
We've selected some of our favorite titles--thousands of them--to include in the Marvel Unlimited collection. We've included a broad range of characters and fan favorite series and we're adding new comics every week. There are over 25,000 issues available to read, with new titles added weekly! To see upcoming releases into Marvel Unlimited, check out the release calendar located in the Comics section of the Marvel website here.
- How do I request new titles for the Marvel Unlimited library?
You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which titles you would like to see added to the collection. Please note that we cannot guarantee when or if any request will be granted. However, we are constantly updating the site and there will be a variety of classic and new titles added every week. To see upcoming releases into Marvel Unlimited, check out the release calendar located in the Comics section of the Marvel website here.
Rest assured that we are working hard to fill any gaps in our digital comic series.