Select a Category
- What is Marvel Unlimited?
Marvel Unlimited is our member subscription service that gives members unlimited access to over 20,000 issues of Marvel's classic and newer titles, delivered digitally through your desktop web browser and the Marvel Unlimited mobile app. More classic and newer issues are added every week — as soon as 6 months after they hit stores!
For more information please visit Marvel.com/Unlimited.
- Problems viewing Marvel Unlimited
Having trouble viewing comics on your mobile device? Try taking the following steps.
- Make sure you have the latest operating system and version of the app installed on your device
- Close and re-open the Marvel Unlimited app
Having trouble viewing comics on the web? Try taking the following steps.
- Download the most recent version of your browser, or try using another browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Clear your cache
- Close and re-open the reader
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us using the "Contact Us" button located in the Account section of the app or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify which comics and browsers you are having trouble with.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
If you do not wish for your subscription to renew at the end of your term, you can either:
- Cancel your subscription through your "My Account" page by going to the following link: https://marvel.com/my_account/subscription/details
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com requesting a cancellation.
- Where can I download the Marvel Unlimited app?
- With which devices is the Marvel Unlimited App Compatible?
Currently, the Marvel Unlimited app (version 2.2) is compatible with devices running iOS 6.0+ and Android™ devices running OS 4.0+.
- What is offline reading?
The Marvel Unlimited subscription service is accessed by streaming the comic content from the internet.
With the Marvel Unlimited mobile app, you can select up to 12 issues to read offline. These issues will be temporarily downloaded to your mobile device so that you can read them without the need for a wi-fi or cellular connection.
In order to read a comic while your mobile device is offline, add that comic to your library by tapping the comic, then tapping the "Add to Library" button. Once a comic is added to your library, you will see an option to "Read offline?" Simply turn the switch to "on," and that comic will be downloaded to your device. You will be able to see all your comics for offline reading in the "My Library" section on your mobile app.
You may choose up to 6 comics at a time to read offline. Reached your max? Don't worry — you can always delete comics you've already read by going to the "My Library" section and clicking "Edit." Once you've deleted comics from your read offline queue, you can add more issues.
- I'm experiencing technical issues with the Marvel Unlimited app. What should I do?
If you're experiencing technical issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following:
- The type and version of mobile device you are using (e.g. iPad 2)
- The operating system you are using (e.g. iOS 5.1.1)
- A brief description of the problem you are experiencing
- Are there additional fees for non-US orders?
Marvel does not currently impose additional fees on Marvel Unlimited subscriptions purchased by members located outside of the United States.
- What books are included in Marvel Unlimited?
We've selected some of our favorite titles--thousands of them--to include in the Marvel Unlimited collection. We've included a broad range of characters and fan favorite series and we're adding new comics every week. There are over 20,000 issues available to read, with new titles added weekly! To see upcoming releases into Marvel Unlimited, check out the release calendar located in the Comics section of the Marvel website here.
- How do I request new titles for the Marvel Unlimited library?
You can e-mail email@example.com and specify which titles you would like to see added to the collection. Please note that we cannot guarantee when or if any request will be granted. However, we are constantly updating the site and there will be a variety of classic and new titles added every week. To see upcoming releases into Marvel Unlimited, check out the release calendar located in the Comics section of the Marvel website here.
Rest assured that we are working hard to fill any gaps in our digital comic series.