- What is Marvel Insider?
Marvel Insider is Marvel's loyalty rewards program for our fans in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, aged 18 and over. It's the ultimate way for Marvel fans to connect with the Marvel Universe! Join for free and get rewarded for doing the things you’re already doing as a Marvel fan. Earn points for connecting and engaging with us on social media, buying comics, reading and watching content on Marvel.com and much more! Then use your points to redeem for a variety of cool Marvel rewards from digital comics to Marvel merchandise and lots of items in between.
- Can I earn points for Marvel Insider activities completed on my mobile browser?
You can earn points for most web-based activities on a mobile device but you will need to disable 'private browsing' on your mobile browser. As a reminder, use of 'incognito mode' or other private browsing features on desktop browsers also prevent you from earning points.
Remember to check your mobile browser settings on your mobile device to ensure it will always accept cookies on Marvel.com.
- What are the different fan levels, and how do I move from one tier to the next?
Insider > Agent > Elite > True Believer
Fan levels are determined by the number of fan level points you earn (see below for how to earn points) in one calendar year (January 1 – December 31) and are set at the following ranges:
Insider: 0-4,999 points
Agent: 5,000-49,999 points
Elite: 50,000-199,999 points
True Believer: 200,000+ points
You will begin to receive the benefits for your new level as soon as you reach the point threshold. You will continue to have those benefits through the end of the following calendar year. For example, all fan level points earned in 2018 will determine your fan level for 2019.
- Do my points ever expire?
Yes, your Points will expire if you have not logged in to Marvel Insider within a 365 days period. Additionally, your fan level points will reset to zero (0) on January 1 of each new calendar year.
- Is it possible for me to lose Points?
There are a few ways you may lose Points from your Marvel Insider account:
1.) If you have connected a Points-eligible social media platform (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Instagram (or those platforms that are points-eligible as of the applicable date)) through the program and then disconnect from that social media platform.
2.) If you have not logged into Marvel Insider in a 365 day period.
3.) If it is concluded that you have gained points by violating the terms and conditions of the Marvel Insider program, those Points will be removed from your account (and your account is subject to termination).
- What are the benefits of each fan level?
What are the benefits of each fan level?
Access to exclusive content
Gift upon reaching tier
* Only available if date of birth was provided to Marvel
- How do I join Marvel Insider?
You can join Marvel Insider by going to Marvel Insider Home Page and clicking on "BECOME AN INSIDER" or by visiting www.marvel.com and clicking the “SIGN IN” link on the top left of the navigation bar. Your enrollment will be confirmed with an email at the email address associated with your Marvel Insider account. Once you confirm your email address, you can start earning points right away.
- How do I earn points?
You can earn fan level points, redeemable rewards points, and lifetime rewards points (collectively, “Points”) in a number of ways including watching the latest videos and trailers, listening to the latest podcast, playing Marvel games, staying up to date on the latest news and more! Be sure to log into your Marvel Insider account while visiting Marvel.com and check out the Activities page for the current list of activities that are eligible for points. Please allow 5-10 minutes for completed activities to be marked completed and/or show up in your activities history.
- Marvel Insider Captain America Pin Set Sweepstakes
Marvel Insider CAPTAIN AMERICA PIN SET Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. WINNER(S) WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
1. SPONSOR: Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, located at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10104 (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Marvel Insider Captain America Pin Set Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. (the “Territory”) who are Marvel Insider members 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling or administering this Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and the immediate family members (defined as parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live) and household members (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) of all such employees are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on or about 10:00 A.M. on May 5, 2021 and ends at 11:59 P.M. on May 23, 2021 (“Entry Period”). All times and days are Eastern Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
You may only use one (1) Marvel Insider account to participate in this Sweepstakes.
Normal internet access and data usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless internet access) and may appear on your mobile device bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
4. LIMITATIONS: Limit two (2) entries per person per day during the Entry Period. All entries must be received during the Entry Period. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above are void. The Promotion Entities, their parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such entries will be disqualified and any attempts to tamper with or disrupt the entry process or use multiple accounts, automated methods or third parties to enter are prohibited and may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any duplicate or materially similar entries will be disqualified. In the event that the same entry is received from more than one (1) person, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the first person who the entry was received from. Proof of entering is not considered proof of delivery or receipt of such entry. Releasees are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Marvel Insider platform that may interfere with this Sweepstakes or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify this Sweepstakes. The Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in these Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes. The Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use a prize for any reason. Sponsor has the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to disqualify you, if it suspects you are doing any of the following: (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes (ii) violating these Official Rules; (iii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, defraud, threaten or harass any other person; or (iv) for any other good cause as determined solely by the Sponsor.
Entries may not contain and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify and/or remove any entry that contains any content that: (a) is sexually explicit or suggestive, profane, pornographic or contains nudity; is unsafe, dangerous or unnecessarily violent; is obscene or offensive, endorses any form of hate or hate group or is derogatory of any protected class, including without limitation race, gender, religion, nationality, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or genetic makeup; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor or other products, people or companies; (b) is illegal or promotes, encourages or advocates any illegal activity; promotes alcoholic beverages, drugs, weapons, ammunition or explosives; (c) violates or infringes third party rights of any kind, including without limitation copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, publicity or privacy rights, proprietary or contractual rights, confidentiality obligation; contains brand names, trademarks or logos of any third party, or advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or street addresses, subject to entry complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules and/or website/application-specific terms for platforms used to submit the entry; (d) contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including music, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; (e) contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (e) contains executable programming of any kind, including without limitation viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, Easter eggs, cancel bots or any kind of malicious or benign computer programming whatsoever; contains encrypted content of any kind, including without limitation encoded messages; (f) disparages or otherwise communicates a message inconsistent with the reputation, image and/or goodwill of Sponsor, Promotion Entities or other entity or person affiliated with this Sweepstakes; and/or (g) is in violation of any law or regulation or otherwise inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable for the uses contemplated in these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be modified.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate this Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that this Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of this Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In such event, Sponsor shall conduct this Sweepstakes and (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
You agree not to knowingly damage, cause interruption and/or prevent others from participating in this Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
5. WINNER SELECTION: On or about May 24, 2021, Sponsor will randomly select two (2) potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about May 25, 2021, Sponsor will notify potential winners via email. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, prize forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) may result from any of the following: (a) potential winner’s failure to respond to Sponsor’s notification as directed within seventy-two (72) hours; (b) the return of any notification or prize as undeliverable; (c) potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility and/or an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, Publicity Release, IRS Form W-9 and any other required documentation within five (5) business days of notification transmission; (d) potential winner’s failure to travel, check-in or attend events at designated dates and times; and/or (e) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules.
7. PRIZES: The prize consists of the D23-Exclusive Marvel’s Captain America Limited Edition Pin Set. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize: $99.99. Total ARV of all prizes: $199.98. Limit one (1) prize per person. If the ARV of a prize is at least $600, the winner will received an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the actual value of the prize. Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer a prize to another person or to obtain cash or other substitutes, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or portions thereof of equal or greater value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any portion of any prize not accepted or used will be forfeited and no additional compensation of any kind will be awarded. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by May 28, 2021, after which no alternate winners will be selected nor unclaimed prizes awarded. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on claimed prizes.
9. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By submitting an entry, you hereby grant Sponsor, its agents, representatives, successors, designees and assigns, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such entries, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on Sponsor’s websites, on third party web sites, on Sponsor’s broadcast and cable networks and stations, on Sponsor’s broadband and wireless platforms, products and services, on physical media, and in theatrical release) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity, except where prohibited by law. Your entry may be edited, adapted, modified and/or used to create derivative works by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor, its agents, representatives, successors, designees and assigns, an unconditional right to use Winner’s name, address (city and state, province or territory only), voice, likeness, photograph (including without limitation, such Winner’s account profile image), biographical and prize information and/or statements about this Sweepstakes for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant to Sponsor that you have all rights, permissions and consents necessary to grant the rights to Sponsor as expressed herein. The Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to this Sweepstakes or to the prizes. Prizes are awarded “as is” and without representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied (including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). THE PRECEDING EXCLUDES ANY EXPRESS OR LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTIES ON THE PRODUCTS; SUCH WARRANTIES BEING LIMITED BY THEIR STATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
11. RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you release, discharge and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any and all liability for actions, claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s residence and the entrant has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant and Sponsor. Should an entrant initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor is the prevailing party in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants and Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in New York City.
13. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of winners, send an e-mail with the following subject: “Marvel Insider Captain America Pin Set SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNER”, to email@example.com, for receipt no later than June 25, 2021.
- I’ve completed the gaming activity but I haven’t received my Marvel Insider points, what should I do?
Gaming activities require verification of completion. Points will be awarded by the date stated in the activity. If you have not received your points after the date stated, please reach out to Marvel Customer Support at help.marvel.com.
- Do I earn points for reading comics in Marvel Unlimited?
Marvel Insiders, who are also Marvel Unlimited subscribers, can earn points for opening and reading digital comics within Marvel Unlimited. Insiders earn 50 points per comic opened (up to 10 comics per week) and 100 points per comic read (up to 10 comics per week). A comic is considered “read” once you have fully viewed the entire issue.
- How do I earn points for playing Marvel games?
Marvel Insiders can earn points for participating in select gaming events with different Marvel games, if and when available. Visit the “Games” tab within the Activities page to view available activities, if any. Then, follow the directions within the individual activity.
NOTE: In order to receive points for any gaming activities, you must enter your game specific player identifier EXACTLY (case-sensitive) as it is displayed in the game by the date stated or your Marvel Insider account will NOT be granted the points. If you realize you have incorrectly entered your player identifier or changed it after completing the activity please reach out to Marvel Customer Support at help.marvel.com before the activity expires.
- How do I redeem my points for a reward?
Once you have enough points to redeem a reward, visit the Rewards page of your Marvel Insider Dashboard. Click on the reward you want and then follow the instructions to check out. You’ll receive a confirmation email when the transaction is complete with detailed instructions on how to receive your reward.
Gaming related rewards will require you to enter your gaming specific player identifier. This must be entered exactly as it appears in the game in order to receive the reward.
- Will I need to pay for shipping on the Marvel Insider rewards I’ve redeemed?
Some rewards may require you to pay shipping and handling charges. Please review the available details in the rewards description prior to redeeming a reward to determine if shipping and handling charges apply to that reward. Please do not redeem any award that requires payment of shipping and handling charges if you are not willing or able to pay those charges.
- What rewards can I get as a Marvel Insider?
Marvel Insiders can redeem for various Marvel rewards such as in-game rewards, digital wallpapers, digital comics, merchandise and exclusive experiences!
Rewards are updated regularly so check the Rewards Page frequently for the latest featured rewards!
Please note that various rewards and prizes will be subject to restrictions (e.g. limited quantities, only available between specific dates) so please read the full reward description carefully before redeeming.
- What are my redeemable rewards points vs. fan level points?
Your redeemable rewards points are the number of points you have available to redeem for rewards. This number decreases with each reward you redeem. Your redeemable rewards points balance carries over from year to year.
Your fan level points are the points that you earn during the course of a calendar year which determine your fan level. Unlike your redeemable rewards points, your fan level points will reset at the beginning of each calendar year.
- Can I transfer my points to another member?
No, you cannot combine, sell, or otherwise transfer your points to another Marvel Insider account.
Any attempt to combine or transfer points will result in termination of your Marvel Insider account and forfeiture of all points in your account.
- How many rewards can I redeem at once?
You may redeem rewards one at a time. Please read the rewards description for the method of delivery and any additional terms, or restrictions.
Since rewards change, make sure you keep checking your Marvel Insider Rewards page for the list of available items and experiences!
- How come my number of points and Marvel Insider fan level hasn't updated on my member page?
Please allow approximately 5-10 minutes after the qualified activity has taken place for totals to update. If your points have not updated after the given time please reach out to Marvel Customer Support at help.marvel.com
- Do any rewards I've redeemed have expiration dates?
Yes, rewards may expire, be available for a limited time, or be subject to other terms and conditions. Be sure to check the details when selecting your reward and any reward confirmation email we may send you for any information regarding any expiration dates or other restrictions.
- Facebook: How come I can't get points for Liking Marvel Insider?
Unfortunately, in accordance with Facebook's policies currently in effect, we do not offer points for “liking” Marvel Insider on Facebook at this time.
- I've already connected my social media accounts. How do I start earning points?
Once you have connected your social accounts with your Marvel Insider account, you can start earning points by completing qualifying activities on the applicable social media platforms! Check out the Activities Page for the current list of activities that are eligible for rewards points!
- How can I connect or (disconnect) my Marvel Insider account to/from my social networks?
Connecting to Social Networks: In order to start earning points for your online activities on the social media platforms noted in your Marvel Insider Membership Dashboard, you'll need to sync your Marvel Insider account to these platforms. Head over to your Marvel Insider membership page and connect to the available social media platforms for points!
Disconnecting Social Networks: If you want to disconnect one or more of your social media accounts from the program, simply click the "Disconnect" link within your Member Profile Tab. Please note that if you disconnect your social media account(s) from the program you will be debited for any points rewarded you received for connecting those social media accounts that you then chose to disconnect.