Culture & Lifestyle
Published October 18, 2017
Make These Mjolnir Candy Apples
You’re definitely worthy of these Mjolnir Candy Apples—now make them yourself!
Mjolnir Candy Apples
- 6 Granny Smith Apples
- 6 Apple Sticks
- 24 oz. White Meltable Candy Wafers
- 3 oz. Black Meltable Candy Wafers
- 3 oz. Green Meltable Candy Wafers
- 5 oz. Gray Icing
- Cut the apples into rectangles.
- Insert apple stick into the middle of each apple.
- Place the apple into the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Microwave the meltable candy wafers and shortening together until melted and smooth.
- Remove apples from the freezer and dip them into the melted meltable candy wafers.
- Shake off the excess meltable candy wafers and place onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Decorate the sides of Thor’s hammer with icing.
Recipe and design by Koalipops.
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!