Gallery Nucleus Is Hosting An Art Exhibition for Marvel's Spider-Man
Exhibit runs for one week beginning September 15!
The exhibition will feature incredible artwork from the blockbuster hit game. The pop-up shop will have exclusive limited-edition Marvel's Spider-Man merchandise, as well as hourly raffles and photo ops.
The event is free admission and all-ages are welcome.
Special guests include the following, who will be attending and signing the "Marvel's Spider-Man: The Art of the Game" book:
- Bill Rosemann, Executive Creative Director
- Bryan Intihar, Creative Director
- Eric Monacelli, Senior Producer & Project Lead
- Gavin Goulden, Lead Character Artist
- Jacinda Chew, Studio Art Director
- Nicholas Schumaker, Concept Artist
- Tim Tsang, Art Director
The signing starts at 7pm and ends at 9pm.
"Spider-Man" by Alex Ross will be available as a print!
For more details on the event, visit here.
Stay tuned to Marvel.com for more "Marvel's Spider-Man" news and interviews and follow Marvel Games on Twitter for more!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!