Punchbowl Unveils Marvel Online Invitation Collection
Add Spider-Man, the Avengers, and more to your online invites!
You know what they say–ain’t no party like a Marvel party. And anyone who’s ever hosted or attended a social gathering of pretty much any kind knows that online invitations make the whole process way easier. With online invitations, you can completely customize your invite and easily track and manage your RSVPs online, making party planning a blast!
And now, Punchbowl, the company behind the critically acclaimed technology platform for online invitations, is rolling out The Marvel Online Invitation Collection, featuring dozens of characters like Spider-Man, the Avengers, and the Guardians of the Galaxy (because nothing says “good time” like Peter Quill’s amazing playlists).
“Marvel characters are immensely popular as kids’ birthday party themes,” said Matt Douglas, CEO of Punchbowl. “We’re thrilled to work with Marvel to create a bold, dynamic collection of online invitations for parents planning parties for millions of young fans.”
But truthfully, we think The Marvel Online Invitation Collection is great for adult parties, too. Would you turn down a Baby Groot themed birthday bash or a Spider-Man themed Halloween party? Didn’t think so. Neither would we.
The online invitation collection from Punchbowl offers over 40 designs, which can be created and sent from any device. Some designs offer users the ability to add their own photos, as well.
A few of the highlights of the collection include:
- Dozens of online invitations starring your favorite Marvel characters from Spider-Man, The Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Branded designs that are perfect for birthday parties, movie viewings, and more!
- Matching digital envelope liners, postage stamps and greetings that feature your favorite themes and characters.
- The option to add a photo next to the character on the invite.
- Invitations can be easily shared via email or social media right from your computer, tablet, or phone!
Punchbowl also offers invitation collections featuring characters from Disney, Sanrio, Activision, Hasbro, Nickelodeon, Penguin Books, Scholastic, Sesame Street, and WWE. But let’s be honest, the Marvel ones are the best.
The invitations were officially released on July 17.
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!