Kendrick Lamar Unveils ‘Black Panther: The Album’ Track List
'Black Panther: The Album' drops February 9!
If you can’t wait until February 16 to watch Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther,” Kendrick Lamar has you covered!
Last month, Marvel announced Kendrick Lamar and Top Dawg Entertainment’s Anthony Tiffith will curate and produce “Black Panther: The Album” with music from and inspired by “Black Panther.” Now, thanks to Lamar, we know its February 9 release date, its track listing and its slick album art.
Black Panther The Album 2/9 pic.twitter.com/MqhsEcj6iF
— Kendrick Lamar (@kendricklamar) January 31, 2018
“Black Panther: The Album” track list follows:
- “Black Panther,” Kendrick Lamar
- “All The Stars,” Kendrick Lamar and SZA
- “X,” ScHoolBoy Q, 2 Chainz and Saudi
- “The Ways,” Khalid and Swae Lee
- “Opps” Vince Staples and Yugen Blakrok
- “I Am” Jorja Smith
- “Paramedic!” SOB x RBE
- “Bloody Waters” Ab-Soul, Anderson .Paak and James Blake
- “Kings Dead” Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future and James Blake
- “Redemption Interlude”
- “Redemption” Zicari and Babes Wodumo
- “Seasons” Mozzy, Sjava and Reason
- “Big Shot” Kendrick Lamar and Travis Scott
- “Pray For Me” The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar
“Black Panther: The Album” drops February 9 via Interscope Records. Get your tickets now for “Black Panther” and stay tuned for even more royal action in the coming days and weeks!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!