Make It A Scott Lang-type of Evening with Giant-Man Burgers and Tiny Root Beer Floats
Stay in, make this meal and cozy up to 'Ant-Man and The Wasp' available on Digital now!
Found yourself under house arrest, or wishing you were?
Marvel Studios' "Ant-Man and The Wasp" is available on Digital, Movies Anywhere, and 4K Ultra HD today, and we've consulted our resident sizeologist Jenn Fujikawa (@justjenn) for a recipe fit for an evening in with the summer blockbuster.
Giant-Man Burger and Tiny Root Beer Float
Recipe by Jenn Fujikawa (@justjenn)
1 round bread loaf
6 slices of cheese
3-4 lettuce leaves
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 cup pickles, sliced
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 oz glass mug
3 lbs ground beef
1 onion, diced small
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
Tiny Root Beer Float Ingredients:
2 tsp vanilla ice cream
1 tbsp root beer
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, eggs, panko, Worcestershire Sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Press into the prepped pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Slice the bread loaf in half and add ketchup and mustard.
- Place the burger on top then layer the cheese, tomatoes, pickles, and lettuce.
- Add the top bun. Brush with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place the ice cream into the tiny mug, then slowly add the root beer.
- To serve, cut the burger like a cake to serve in slices.
Reserve your copy in your preferred format!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!