Marvel Mission Recap: Captain Marvel’s Star of Hala
The results are out of this world!
Congrats agents — it appears that many of you successfully completed the latest Marvel Mission!
Tasked to bring Captain Marvel’s Star of Hala to life using only safe household products and materials, the results we saw were outstanding and would make Carol Danvers and the Carol Corps proud!
While it was tough to narrow down all the submissions we received, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites that we saw across social media. Take a look at the post below, and though this Marvel Mission might be closed, there’s always time to make a star for yourself!
Though this week’s Marvel Mission might be over, there’s still time for you to make your own Star of Hala! Here’s an easy how-to if you're looking to make one yourself:
- Grab a piece of stiff paper — whether cardstock or foil, your choices! — and fold in half to make two pieces, and end up with squares
- Fold the squares in every direction possible and put a little cut on each flap side. Then, fold over to make triangles indents. The end result should be star-like!
- Do this twice, so you have a front and back for the star.
- With the remaining paper, cut long pieces and fold over to create small pipes.
- Put both stars together, back to back, with the small pipes in the middle to create the Star of Hala stripes!
- If you’ve got some string go ahead and thread that through the pipes so you can hang your star up wherever you choose!
The possibilities are endless as to what you can create, so go ahead and assemble whatever craft supplies you might need — and be sure to share them on social with the hashtag, #MarvelMission.
Stay tuned for the next Marvel Mission!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!