'Marvel’s Avengers' WAR TABLE: Deep Dive into Kate Bishop’s Operation
Taking AIM kicks off December 8!
Say hello to the first new hero for Season 1 of Marvel’s Avengers, Kate Bishop, and the launch of new Operations. Operations are new story experiences that can feature new playable heroes, villains, and more, along with featuring new story beats to form an arc. Kate’s operation comes with her own story and unique rewards that you can only get in Taking AIM.
Kicking off December 8, Taking AIM, sends the archer on a mission to rescue her mentor, Clint Barton. But, along the way she discovers a conspiracy commander Nick Fury, time travel, and a new enemy — the Super-Adaptoid. In the comics, he’s been programmed to defeat Captain America by copying the abilities of the Avengers, which has carried over to Marvel’s Avengers! It has all the Avengers powers, and is considered a omega-level threat.
But not to worry, as Kate has her own heroic finishers to take on the Super-Adaptoid. As a world class archer and an adept swordswoman she has a unique set of special abilities powered by repurposed AIM tech and quantum energy. Some, but not all of them, include:
- Blink: let her double jump, air dash, and teleportation
- Quantum Shift: teleporting away from the attack and attacking from behind
- Razor Arrows: fired in a rapid 3-shot range combo
- Scatter Shot Arrows: fire multiple arrows at once for crowd control damage
- Decoy: spawns a hologram replica that shoots arrows of quantum energy to distract enemies
- Warp Arrow: teleport over long distances while triggering an explosion that lifts enemies into the air upon her arrival
- Quantum Overdrive: Provides unlimited intrinsic energy empowering her bow to fire with explosive results
And what’s coming next? Hawkeye’s Operation, Future Imperfect. Check out a sneak peek at that in the video above, arriving early 2021!
Marvel’s Avengers is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, and PC!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!