Marvel Reveals Official Exclusive Merchandise for New York Comic Con 2019
Get exclusive spirit jerseys, T-shirts, variants, pins and more available at the Marvel Booth (#1354) at NYCC 2019!
Just two weeks ahead of the East Coast's largest pop culture convention, Marvel is thrilled to reveal its one-of-a-kind official exclusive merchandise available at New York Comic Con 2019!
From Thursday, October 3 – Sunday, October 6, Marvel fans will want to stop by the Marvel booth (#1354) to get their hands on a convention-exclusive line of apparel, comic book variants, and collectible pins for every kind of True Believer!
Back by popular demand, Marvel will offer never-before-seen Marvel Spirit Jerseys exclusive to each day of the show, featuring Deadpool on Thursday, the Punisher on Friday, Xavier’s School on Saturday, and Captain America on Sunday. These limited-time jerseys will only be sold during their respective days of the show, so be sure to plan accordingly! Marvel’s convention-exclusive t-shirts will be available all days of the show, while supplies last.
Marvel will also be offering all-new enamel pin sets celebrating Marvel’s 80th Anniversary, including collections of iconic Marvel character corner boxes from across the decades and Marvel’s classic logos since 1939! Only 120 logo sets and 500 character sets each will be sold, so be sure to get there early before they sell out!
And what is more important to New York Comic Con than comics? Don’t miss out on an exclusive selection of individually numbered, bagged & boarded variant comics, including:
- MARVEL COMICS #1001 MONDO VARIANT (limited to 1,001 copies)
- STRIKEFORCE #1 FLUORESCENT SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANT BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER (limited to 2,000 copies)
- HOUSE OF X #5 GLOW-IN-THE-DARK VARIANT BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL (limited to 2,500 copies)
- GHOST RIDER #1 GLOW-IN-THE-DARK HOMAGE VARIANT BY PHILIP TAN (limited to 1,500 copies)
Marvel Unlimited Plus members and Marvel Mastercard cardholders will also have a chance to get an exclusive, ultra-rare variant cover of BLACK PANTHER #16 for FREE!* Drawn by artist Todd Nauck, the cover features King T’Challa overseeing the Kingdom of Wakanda -– rendered in the inimitable style of Cosbaby by Hot Toys!
For more information about Marvel’s official exclusive merchandise, visit Marvel.com/NYCC2019.
* In order to redeem the comic, fans must come to the Marvel booth and present their Marvel Mastercard (if they are a Marvel Mastercard cardholder) OR Marvel Unlimited+ membership card or order confirmation (if they are a Marvel Unlimited+ member). One comic per member or cardholder, comics are available while supplies last.
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!
Marvel Studios Announces New Premiere Dates for ‘Loki’ and ‘Echo’