Watch ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Online and in 4K Ultra HD
Everyone's favorite web-slinger returns!
Let’s go save the world, Spider-Man!
Watch Spidey and his European vacation over and over again as the critically-acclaimed Super Hero sequel and the highest-grossing Spider-Man film ever worldwide, Spider-Man: Far From Home, is now available on digital and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD.
Tom Holland returns as everyone’s favorite web-slinger in Spider-Man: Far From Home, the next chapter after Spider-Man: Homecoming. Our friendly neighborhood wall-crawler decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peter’s plans to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several elemental creature attacks! Spider-Man and Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) join forces to fight the havoc unleashed across the continent but all is not as it seems.
❗BREAKING: SPIDER-MAN IS A MENACE!❗
Get the latest on this story and more from J. Jonah Jameson at TheDailyBugle.net!
In addition to the scoop from JJJ, get access to exclusive witness footage of the chaos from the London Attacks by a local high school student.
Spider-Man: Far From Home stars Tom Holland (Spider-Man: Homecoming) as Peter Parker, Samuel L. Jackson (Avengers: Endgame) as Nick Fury, Jon Favreau (The Lion King) as Happy Hogan, Zendaya (Euphoria) as MJ, and Jake Gyllenhaal (Nightcrawler) as Mysterio.
The Blu-ray, DVD, Digital, and 4K Ultra HD release arrives filled with bonus materials for the whole family including a special short, alternate and extended scenes, gag reels and Easter Eggs! Additional special features include Teachers’ Travel Tips with Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell and interviews with the cast and crew focused on stunts and location in The Jump Off and Far, FAR, From Home. Explore how Spider-Man was introduced in the MCU in Stepping Up and get a closer look at the special chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland in It Takes Two. Fans will want to dive into The Ginter-Riva Effect, Thank You, Mrs. Parker and Now You See Me features for more character focused details. The 4K Ultra HD also features Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos audio.
Spider-Man: Far From Home is directed by Jon Watts (Spider-Man: Homecoming) and written by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers and based on a Marvel Comic book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. The film is produced by Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal. Executive Producers are Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Thomas M. Hammel, Eric Hauserman Carroll, Rachel O’Connor, the late Stan Lee, Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach.
Bonus Materials Include:
- New Original Short, Peter’s To-Do-List: Peter has a few errands to run before he can leave on his class trip.
- Teachers’ Travel Tips: Mr. Harrington & Mr. Dell present a few tips on how to traverse the European continent.
- Stepping Up: Explore how Spider-Man was introduced in the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed the character of Peter Parker, and what the future holds for Spider-Man.
- Suit Up: The suit doesn't make the hero - but it does play a big role in who they are and who they can become. This piece examines all of Peter's different suits in the movie, and with behind the scenes footage, we see why some suits are better than others.
- Far, FAR, Far from Home: The film's illustrious locations serve story points and establish tone, but they're also amazing to travel to! Hear from the cast on their experiences filming on-location.
- It Takes Two: A special look at the chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland.
- Fury & Hill: MCU stalwarts Cobie Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson are back as Agent Maria Hill & Nick Fury!
- The Ginter-Riva Effect: A look at the villain sub-plot and how William Ginter-Riva ties Spider-Man: Far From Home all the way back to the beginning of the MCU.
- Thank You, Mrs. Parker: A look at Marisa Tomei's reimagining of Aunt May, from Homecoming to Far From Home.
- The Brother’s Trust: A quick look into some of the amazing work Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- The Jump Off: Interviews with the cast & crew take us through all of the amazing stunts of Far From Home.
- Now You See Me: We examine the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal was the perfect fit for the role.
- Stealthy Easter Eggs: Allow E.D.I.T.H. to reveal some of the hidden Easter Eggs you may have missed!
- Select Scene Pre-Vis: A side by side comparison of the Pre-Vis with the film
- Gag Reel & Outakes
- Never-Before-Seen Alternate & Extended Scenes
EARTH'S MIGHTIEST SHOW TAKES YOU BEHIND-THE-SCENES
Ryan Meinerding, Marvel Studios' Head of Visual Development, talks to Earth's Mightiest Show host Lorraine Cink about his comic inspirations for designing Spidey's various suits in Spider-Man: Far From Home in an interview above! Plus we take a look at some behind-the-scenes moments from the film.
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!
Marvel Studios Announces New Premiere Dates for ‘Loki’ and ‘Echo’