April 13's New Marvel Comics: The Full List
Explore Elektra's legacy, get in touch with a Celestial, and more in this week's comics!
It's way-back Wednesday for the X-Men in this week's Marvel Comics.
The ’90s are back—again! In X-MEN ’92: HOUSE OF XCII #1, everyone’s favorite ’90s incarnations of the X-Men have returned…but this time, everything is even all-newer and all-more different. Mutantkind is taking a huge leap forward by founding their own nation on the island of Krakoa, guided by Professor X, Magneto, and a mysterious long-lived woman who knows more than she should. That’s right—the ’90s X-Men are tackling the Krakoan Age thirty years early…and it’s NOT going to go the way you expect.
Behold Krakoa as it would have existed in X-MEN '92 when X-MEN ’92: HOUSE OF XCII #1 arrives on April 13!
And that's not all for Marvel's merry mutants this week! The X-Men’s troubles just keep piling one on top of the other in X-MEN #10, when an old enemy steps forward to cut in on the dance. A friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will also get a mutant twist in John Ridley and Farid Karami's WHAT IF...? MILES MORALES #2, which imagines a reality where Miles was transformed into the most dangerous, immortal weapon of war the world has ever seen: the Wolverine!
Meanwhile, the Miles we know and love will continue his journey through the multiverse in MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #37, as he and Shift are thrust into an alter-dimensional quest that…well…know this: The people who left on this quest aren’t going to be the same people who come back. The Avengers are also looking for answers in ETERNALS #11 by Kieron Gillen and Esad Ribic, where they demand the Eternals explain themselves. But the Eternals have other plans, as Ajak has made contact with her Celestial god! But will she receive the answers she’s been searching for?
Peggy Carter is back for more in CAPTAIN CARTER #2, and now the whole world knows it! Reeling from her new celebrity status, Peggy teams up with S.T.R.I.K.E. to investigate the sudden resurgence of Hydra, but something doesn’t feel quite right. Can Peggy trust what she’s being told, or is someone trying to use her as a high-profile pawn in a game she doesn’t yet understand? Likewise, ELEKTRA 100 #1 will launch Elektra back into the spotlight for her 100th issue, with superstar creators like Ann Nocenti, Declan Shalvey, and Ty Templeton returning for more stories about the most dangerous human being in the Marvel Universe.
Explore Elektra's legacy, contact a Celestial with Ajak, see Miles Morales like never before and more by picking up the latest titles this week! From fresh comics to collections and even Marvel Unlimited, find the full list of new releases here!
- BLACK PANTHER (2021) #5
- CAPTAIN CARTER (2022) #2
- ELEKTRA 100 (2022) #1
- ETERNALS (2021) #11
- MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN (2018) #37
- STAR WARS (2020) #22
- STAR WARS: DARTH VADER (2020) #22
- VENOM (2021) #7
- WHAT IF...? MILES MORALES (2022) #2
- X-MEN (2021) #10
- X-MEN ’92: HOUSE OF XCII (2022) #1
- AVENGERS BY JASON AARON VOL. 2 HC (2021) #2
- BLACK PANTHER VOL. 4: THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA PART TWO
- CABLE BY DUGGAN & NOTO HC (2022) #1
- CAPTAIN AMERICA BY TA-NEHISI COATES VOL. 2 HC (2021) #2
- CAPTAIN BRITAIN OMNIBUS HC DAVIS COVER (2021) #1
- CAPTAIN MARVEL VOL. 7: THE LAST OF THE MARVELS TPB (2022) #7
- DOCTOR STRANGE BY AARON & BACHALO OMNIBUS HC BACHALO COVER (2022) #1
- FANTASTIC FOUR BY JONATHAN HICKMAN OMNIBUS VOL. 2
- MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE DEFENDERS VOL. 8 HC (2022) #8
- MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE UNCANNY X-MEN VOL. 14 HC (2022) #14
- MARVEL'S VOICES: IDENTITY TPB (2022) #1
- NEW MUTANTS BY VITA AYALA VOL. 2 TPB (2021) #2
- SPIDER-GIRL: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 4 TPB (2022) #4
- STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC - TRAIL OF SHADOWS TPB (2022) #1
- THOR BY JASON AARON VOL. 5 HC (2021) #5
- WAR OF THE REALMS OMNIBUS (2022) #1
- WOLVERINE BY BENJAMIN PERCY VOL. 1 HC (2022) #1
- WOLVERINE: WEAPON X GALLERY EDITION HC (2022) #1
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #84
- BLACK WIDOW #13
- CAPTAIN AMERICA/IRON MAN #2
- CAPTAIN MARVEL #35
- ELEKTRA: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD #1
- INFERNO #4
- SHANG-CHI #7
- STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #17
- THE DARKHOLD OMEGA #1
- THE MARVELS #7
- THOR #20
- WARHAMMER 40,000: SISTERS OF BATTLE #5
- WASTELANDERS: DOOM #1
- X-MEN #6
- X-MEN UNLIMITED INFINITY COMIC #30
You can grab these comics and more digitally or at your favorite local comic book shop. Be sure to ask your local shop about their current business policies to observe social distancing or other services they may offer, including holding or creating pull lists, curbside pick-ups, special deliveries, and other options to accommodate. Find and support your local comic book shop at ComicShopLocator.com or by visiting Marvel.com/LoveComicShops.
For digital comics, all purchases in the Marvel Comics app can be read on iPhone®, iPad® and select Android™ devices! Our smart-paneling feature provides an intuitive reader experience, ideal for all types of mobile device and tablet users! Download the app on iOS and Android now!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!