Marvel Heroes Team Up with Fortnite Characters on Covers This Fall
Top artists bring the worlds of Marvel Comics and Fortnite together in a new series of variant covers!
The worlds of Marvel and the Island collide in NEXUS WAR in Fortnite Chapter 2 - Season 4! This new season will feature your favorite Marvel heroes crossing over with the amazing world of Fortnite via character skins, weapons, comics – and a new series of stunning variant covers releasing this September and October!
Some of the industry’s top artists including Joe Quesada, Ed McGuinness, Sara Pichelli, Russell Dauterman, and more will showcase Fortnite favorites like Blaze and Carbide side by side with the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the X-Men! Check out the complete list of the Fortnite variant covers coming your way:
- AVENGERS #36 FORTNITE VARIANT BY SARA PICHELLI
- FANTASTIC FOUR #24 FORTNITE VARIANT BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
- SAVAGE AVENGERS #12 FORTNITE VARIANT BY ADAM KUBERT
- MARAUDERS #13 FORTNITE VARIANT BY RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
- THOR #8 FORTNITE VARIANT BY OLIVIER COIPEL
- VENOM #29 FORTNITE VARIANT BY AARON KUDER
- X-FORCE #13 FORTNITE VARIANT BY JOSHUA CASSARA
- AVENGERS #37 FORTNITE VARIANT BY MARK BROOKS
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #24 FORTNITE VARIANT BY ED MCGUINNESS
- CAPTAIN MARVEL #22 FORTNITE VARIANT BY IBAN COELLO
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #7 FORTNITE VARIANT BY JAVIER GARRON
- IRON MAN #2 FORTNITE VARIANT BY MARCO CHECCHETTO
- X-MEN #13 FORTNITE VARIANT BY JOE QUESADA
Set in Marvel Comics continuity, the events of NEXUS WAR take place between the panels of THOR (2020) #4, which released this past March. To learn more, don’t miss a special 10-page Fortnite/Thor crossover story written by Donny Cates and drawn by Greg Land in FANTASTIC FOUR (2018) #24, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled in Marvel comics to catch hints of where these characters go – and return from – next!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!