Fuel Up For The Day And Get Nuts with Tippy-Toe Toast
We're back with another recipe inspired by 'Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors'!
Engaging in some hijinks and saving the day requires a lot of heavy lifting, so we've enlisted the help of our resident super foodie Jenn Fujikawa (@justjenn) to come up with a recipe perfect for fueling up. Inspired by "Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors," we present to you — Tippy-Toe Toast!
Take a look at the video below, followed up by a step-by-step breakdown. Once you've got your Tippy-Toe Toast in hand, catch "Marvel Rising: Secret Wars" this Sunday, October 14 on Disney XD or stream it instantly on DisneyNOW!
Recipe by Jenn Fujikawa (@justjenn)
small peanut butter sandwich cookies
chocolate kiss candies
mini chocolate chips
Tippy-Toe Toast Ingredients:
1 slice bread
almond butter spread
cashew butter spread
small piece of chocolate
- Split the peanut butter cookies and place them on the flat side of the chocolate kiss candies. Place a mini chocolate chip on top for the stem. Set aside.
- Lightly toast the bread, let cool.
- Using an offset spatula, spread the almond butter onto the toast in the shape of a squirrel head.
- Spread the cashew butter on top of the almond butter to create the lower half of the face and eye areas.
- With a #3 tip, pipe the black icing to create the hair, eyes, and mouth areas.
- Use the white icing and a #3 tip to add eye pupils and a tooth.
- Place a chunk of chocolate for the nose, and a dried cranberry for the tongue.
- Serve immediately.
Don't miss Tippy-Toe in action this Sunday, October 14 on Disney XD or you can "Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors" instantly on DisneyNOW!
In a special clip below, voice acting legend Dee Bradley Baker talks with This Week in Marvel about where he finds inspiration for his many voices and how he develops new sounds for his many animal characters, including Lockjaw and Tippy-Toe!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!