Marvel Entertainment and Reedpop Reveal Signed, Limited-Edition Marvel Made Paragon Collection Celebrating Chris Claremont
Gorgeous high-end reproductions of iconic X-Men stories and collectible art—along with the world debut prequel story of 'Days of Future Past'!
The Marvel Made Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Premier Bundle is open for pre-orders now through December 4!
Today, Marvel Entertainment unveiled the MARVEL MADE PARAGON COLLECTION, its newest Marvel Made prestige product available for a limited time! Exclusive to the Marvel Made platform, the Marvel Made Paragon Collection will celebrate Marvel’s most iconic writers and artists and feature the most revered Marvel Comics storylines and noteworthy moments over the years—starting with a premier bundle from none other than Marvel Comics legend: Chris Claremont!
The Marvel Made Paragon Collection will feature a hand-numbered and individually signed series of stunning high-end books and lithographs, and like all Marvel Made products, each collection will be released for a limited time only. Starting now through December 4, the Marvel Made Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Premier Bundle will be available for pre-order on MarvelMade.net—but only produced if 1,200 pre-orders or more are received!
Once the minimum goal is met, a number of stretch goals will be revealed for even MORE exclusive content and collectibles at no extra cost! Bundles will begin shipping in March 2021.
Beautifully reproduced and presented in an archival-quality oversized slipcase, the Marvel Made Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Premier Bundle includes a gorgeous faux-leather, hand-numbered hardcover that collects mutant epics including “The Dark Phoenix Saga” and “X-Men: Days of Future Past;” all-new lithographs from renowned artists such as Phil Noto and Salvador Larroca; and an exclusive variant comic book cover of WOLVERINE (2020) #6 by Olivier Coipel! And to make the hardcover one of the most rare and sought after collectibles for all X-Men fans, each copy will be signed by Chris Claremont and include one of four iconic X-Men quotes handwritten by the author, as well as the world-debut of an exclusive 20-page prequel story for “Days of Future Past,” written by Claremont and drawn by Larroca!
“This collection with Marvel Made is a beautiful new compendium of some of my best, plus a beautifully illustrated new story by Salvador Larroca. Here’s where fans get to see Nightcrawler and Bloody Bess save the world,” teased Claremont. “Wanna find out how? Get this collection. I can’t wait to have this on my own shelf.”
The Marvel Made Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Premier Bundle ($199 + tax and shipping) will include:
- A high-end matte slipcase (11.02" x 13.58") with a gorgeous prestige format faux-leather hardcover collection (7.28” x 10.83”), hand-numbered and featuring 448 gold-gilded pages containing:
- Signed with one of four iconic X-Men quotes handwritten by Chris Claremont
- A behind-the-scenes foreword by comic book icon Louise Simonson
- UNCANNY X-MEN #94 (Chris Claremont’s inaugural chapter of the X-Men)
- UNCANNY X-MEN #129–137 (The Dark Phoenix Saga)
- UNCANNY X-MEN #141–142 (Days of Future Past)
- WOLVERINE (1982) #1–4 (Chris Claremont’s groundbreaking limited series illustrated by Frank Miller)
- UNCANNY X-MEN #268 (An iconic story featuring Captain America and Black Widow)
- X-MEN (1991) #1 (The world’s best-selling comic book of all time, illustrated by Jim Lee)
- A brand-new “Days of Future Past” 20-page prequel story, in continuity, with art by Salvador Larroca
- Original “Days of Future Past” notes and script by Chris Claremont
- Brand-new behind-the-scenes interviews with Chris Claremont about his most iconic and shocking X-Men stories
- An exclusive Days of Future Past-themed variant cover of WOLVERINE #6 by Olivier Coipel – only available on Marvel Made!
- An exclusive set of numbered lithographs (7" x 10.5") by renowned artists including Phil Noto, Salvador Larocca – only available on Marvel Made!
- A Marvel Made Paragon Collection Certificate of Authenticity
Marvel Unlimited Annual and Marvel Unlimited Annual+ members who pre-order the Marvel Made Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Bundle will also receive an exclusive Days of Future Past-themed sketch variant cover of WOLVERINE #6, drawn by Olivier Coipel!
“After launching Marvel Made earlier this summer with our inaugural Skottie Young Premier Bundle, we were thrilled by the ecstatic response we saw from our fans. The demand for more Marvel exclusivity was clear, especially for the stories that shaped the Marvel Universe we know today,” said Mike Pasciullo, VP, Marvel Marketing & Communications. “The Paragon Collection, starting with the legendary Chris Claremont, is one of the most exciting high-end exclusive series we’ve made available ever. Driven entirely by demand from the Marvel community at large, these stunning chapters of Marvel comics are an absolute must-have for Marvel fans.”
The Marvel Made Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Bundle will not be sold anywhere else, so don’t miss your chance to own a stunning chapter of Marvel Comics history!
To learn more about Marvel Made, visit marvelmade.net.
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’: The Directors on Miles and Gwen’s Importance