Best Moments from the Red Carpet Premiere of Marvel Studios' 'Avengers: Endgame'
See the best moments featuring the cast and crew of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
The stars of the Marvel Cinematic Universe turned out in droves for the red carpet premiere of Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Endgame" -- and you can see all the best moments right here! Before seeing the movie when it arrives in theaters on Friday, April 26, see what happened during Marvel's livestream of the event! And don't forget to get your tickets early!
Here are just a few of the most fun moments featuring the stellar cast and crew of the MCU!
- As seen in the video above: an "Iron Man" reunion with Robert Downey, Jr. (Tony Stark/Iron Man), Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts), and Jon Favreau (Happy Hogan), who are joined by Chris Evans (Steve Rogers/Captain America) and Josh Brolin (Thanos)! Also appearing: Letitia Wright (Shuri), Danai Gurira (Okoye), Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch) and more!
Turning the Tables
- Scarlett Johansson (Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow) and Chris Pratt (Peter Quill/Star-Lord) took the wheel (or the mic) and interviewed each other about the "Avengers: Endgame" global press tour:
- Taika Waititi (Korg, director of "Thor: Ragnarok") didn't just dance during the livestream -- he also revealed his true alliances!
Families... and Their Squabbles
- Paul Rudd (Scott Lang/Ant-Man) talks about "dad stuff" with Jeremy Renner (Clint Barton/Hawkeye) when they're not shooting.
- Sebastian Stan (Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier) has some advice for his buddy Steve Rogers.
- Karen Gillen shared her feelings about Nebula's emotional journey and her desire to be part of a family.
- Danai Gurira explains Okoye's side-eye at Bruce Banner:
New Heights of Devotion
- Brie Larson (Carol Danvers/Captain Danvers) was afraid to write about "Avengers: Endgame" in her journal.
- Some of the Avengers might have gotten tattoos of each other's faces, according to Anthony Mackie (Sam Wilson/Falcon), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), and Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner/Hulk).
Part of the Journey Is the End
- Clark Gregg (Agent Phil Coulson), part of the journey since the beginning, talked about the evolution of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Finally, directors Anthony and Joe Russo had some advice for Marvel fans going into "Avengers: Endgame":
These are just a few of the star-studded moments from the red carpet premiere of Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Endgame"! You can watch the whole show on Marvel.com now.
See the culmination of the last decade of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Endgame" opens in theaters on April 26. Get tickets on Fandango now!
Marvel Insiders! Experience Marvel Studios' "Avengers: Endgame" in REALD 3D. Redeem your points for 25% off RealD3D tickets on Atom Tickets. Visit marvel.com/insider/rewards for more details. Terms apply.