Stream Season 2 of 'Marvel's Runaways' on Hulu Now and Then Listen to the Companion 'The Marvel After Show' Podcast
See what the critics are saying!
The wait is over. "Marvel's Runaways" Season 2 is streaming now, exclusively on Hulu!
Whether you're on break at home, or stuck on a long car ride or flight, you can binge all 13 episodes now.
Here's what the critics are saying:
- “..a thrilling season that puts Runaways indisputably in the conversation as some of Marvel’s best television work..” – Trey Mangum, Slash Film
- “…comic-inspired adventure, which is basically The Avengers meets Gossip Girl…” – Entertainment Weekly
- “..Runaways season 2 builds on its first in some genuinely interesting and compelling ways. It gives its audience some much-needed answers, raises the stakes in a way that feels real, and pushes the characters and their relationships to their limit.” – Donya Abramo, Hypable
- “Runaways has a sense of humor, which happens most frequently in and around the mansion/headquarters, the show is at its best.” - Kathyrn VanArendonk, Vulture
- “Runaways remains one of the most exciting superhero shows being produced today.” – JK Schmidt, Comicbook.com
- “Season 2 delivers compelling interpersonal teen drama that caters to fans of The OC and Gossip Girl, but it also delivers truly intense stakes that threaten the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe as we know it.” – Corey Plante, Inverse
- “…excellent start, and if you stick around for the second half, you’re in for some very surprising, satisfying plot twists.” – Charles Pulliam-Moore, i09
- “…a strong adventure show…” – Samantha Nelson, The Verge
- “The Runaways Season 2 premiere is solid. The series is already a lot more action-packed, and I loved the underlining social commentary as the kids are forced to deconstruct their own privileged lives.” – Kat Calamia, Newsarama
- “Runaways continues to do a satisfying job of balancing a superhero show with adolescent drama…It also serves as a powerful metaphor for today’s more socially conscious and politically active teens…” – The Mary Sue
In Season 2, the Runaways have left their homes (and evil parents) behind and now have to learn to live on their own. As they scavenge for food, search for shelter, and take care of one another, our kids begin to realize, for better or worse, they're stuck with each other. And it's up to them to take down Pride once and for all. But someone sent a mysterious message to Jonah... Is there a mole in the Runaways? Meanwhile Pride is focused on finding their children, and Jonah has his own dangerous plan in mind.
Once you've binged the entire second season of "Marvel's Runaways," we recommend downloading "The Marvel After Show: 'Marvel's Runaways' Season 2"! Join the cast and creators of “Marvel’s Runaways” Season Two in this official companion podcast for revealing conversations packed with character deep dives, behind-the-scenes secrets, and a look at how the new season relates to the real world. Learn more about "The Marvel After Show: 'Marvel's Runaways' Season 2" here.
Listen to The Marvel After Show: "Marvel's Runaways" Season 2 trailer:
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!