Dazzler's Glittering Pizza Bagels | Eat the Universe
Chef Justin Warner and Mother Feather create a dish inspired by the mutant rock star!
It's a glam rock celebration on Marvel's Eat the Universe!
In this episode, chef Justin Warner and the members of Mother Feather create Dazzler-inspired pizza bagels! Plus, Justin makes his pitch to join the band on their next tour as a personal chef as they chat about the group's latest release, “Constellation Baby". Watch the episode below, read through the recipe to try it for yourself, and check out the latest DAZZLER comic on Marvel Unlimited now!
- 6 miniature bagels, halved horizontally
- 1 cup creamy tomato sauce
- 2 cups grated Port wine cheese
- Colored edible glitters, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the bagel halves, cut side up. Spread a layer of tomato sauce on each cut side, then liberally top with cheese.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake until the cheese is fully melted, about 7 minutes. Decorate with edible glitter as desired and serve.
Watch more Eat the Universe right here!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!
Meet Kahhori, The Newest Super Hero in Marvel Studios’ ‘What If…?’