Marvel Mission Recap: Loki’s Headpiece
A how-to in mischief!
Congrats agents — it appears that many of you successfully completed the latest Marvel Mission, and this one was full of tricks!
Tasked to bring Loki’s headpiece to life using only safe household products and materials, we searched all nine realms for the best results, and the results we saw would make Odin himself proud!
Using lots of cardboard, paper plates, clay, and a few other tricks, the finished products would certainly make Loki jealous. Some even included daggers and swords in the final design!
While it was tough to narrow down all the submissions we received, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites that we saw across social media. Take a look at the post below, and start brainstorming what you could use for the next Weekly Marvel Mission!
Looking to build a headpiece of your own? Though this week’s Marvel Mission might be over, there’s still time for you to make your own! Here’s an easy how-to if you're looking to get up to some of Loki’s usual tricks:
- Grab some hard cardstock (or foil board) because you’re going to need to use that to create a design!
- Trace out a design on the back of the cardstock: a curved horn, a face flap, and a crown.
- Cut all the pieces out, and save the scraps for later!
- Now, repeat the process again but doing a mirrored version of every piece.
- Tape the crown pieces together, making it big enough to go around your head.
- Tape the front edge of two crown pieces together, making sure that the gold part is facing outward!
- Attach the horns and face flaps to the crown piece.
- Use any leftover pieces to add some mischievous details.
- Tah-dah! You’re done. Try not to take over any of the nine realms.
The possibilities are endless as to what you can create, so go ahead and assemble whatever craft supplies you might need — and be sure to share them on social with the hashtag, #MarvelMission.
Stay tuned for the next Marvel Mission!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!