Avengers Campus: A Foodie Guide Full of Everything to Eat
When Super Heroes are done defending the world against big and small threats, where do they go? Well, if these Super Heroes happened to be stationed near Avengers Campus, they’ve got a bevy of different options readily available for them, from quick bites, mouth-watering drinks, and sweet treats! Whatever your hunger level might be, there’s something to satisfy every craving inside Avengers Campus, located inside Disney California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort!
And just like any hero plots out a mission ahead of time now it’s time to figure out what to eat, and where you can pick it up. Ahead of the opening of the brand-new land — June 4! — take a peek at everything the new area has to offer, whether you’ve got tons of time before you’ve got to save the world again, or just a few minutes to pick something up and get on the move!
PYM TEST KITCHEN
Ant-Man and The Wasp have started using “Pym Particles” in new, inventive ways — especially with food! The duo has taken to growing and shrinking just about everything, and Pym Test Kitchen features Impossible items and offers a wide range of items for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even snacks!
Plus, feast your eyes upon a growing and shrinking iconic food item: the pretzel! The snackable item makes its way through the quantum tunnel directly above and centered in front of the kitchen laboratory. From large to small, small to large, with the final result: a super-sized pretzel ready for sharing!
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
Snacks and Sips
- Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
- Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
- Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
Blue Particle Specials
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
- Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
- PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
- Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
Red Particle Mini-Meals
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
- Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
PYM TASTING LAB
Right next door to Pym Test Kitchen is Pym Tasting Lab, and the oversized beer glass is a big hint as to what’s in store for visitors! Here, you can order craft beers (ranging from a pilsner cold-fermented lager to an amber ale) with unique beer taps – glasses fill from the bottom up! Plus, pick up an order off Snack Molecules to pair with a for Particle-infused cocktail experiments.
• Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
• X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
• Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA,
and a honey straw
• Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream
topped with miniature marshmallows
• The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
• Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
• Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
• Snack Molecules – Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum.
The aftermath of the Battle of New York brings the heroes to a nearby shawarma joint, and now a piece of that has moved from the Big Apple to Avengers Campus! The Avengers loved the food so much they invited the Shawarma Palace crew to open a second location. This cart, decked out with memorabilia, is sure to become a must-try spot for Avengers fans!
- New York's Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
- Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola beverage
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola bottled beverage
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!