The 10 Mightiest Marvel News Stories of the Week: 7/5/19
Look back at the week that was at the wondrous House of Ideas!
From the theatrical release of Spider-Man: Far From Home to Marvel's upcoming return to Comic-Con International in San Diego to the latest on MARVEL COMICS #1000 and more, it's been another fabulous week of news about everything fashionable and forthcoming across the mighty Marvel Multiverse!
wonderful world of spidey
Peter Parker swung into theaters this week with the release of Spider-Man: Far From Home, and with that, we've got tons of behind-the-scenes insight on the making of the film.
- Director Jon Watts shared with us that Spider-Man: Far From Home came to be a European vacation thanks to a cosplayer he saw during the Spider-Man: Homecoming international junket.
- Can't get enough Far From Home magic? You can now snag two free Spidey suits inspired by the film on Marvel's Spider-Man now!
Get Ready for SDCC 2019!
- That's right, we're mere days away from San Diego Comic-Con! To get you ready on what's to come, here's our 2019 lineup spanning Marvel Comics, Marvel Television, Marvel Games, Marvel Animation, and Marvel New Media, including two Hall H panels!
- We're now two episodes into the third and final season of Legion. We talk with behind-the-scenes creatives on the making of David Haller's commune.
- AVENGERS #1 was released 56 years ago on July 2, 1963!
- The landmark issue, MARVEL COMICS #1000, features a massive team of artists on just the variant covers!
- Get the lowdown on new STAR WARS series STAR WARS: AGE OF RESISTANCE with writer Tom Taylor as he discusses writing Rey, Kylo Ren, Finn, and Snoke!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!