This Week's 10 Must-Read Marvel Stories: 7-12-19
Look back at the week that was at the wondrous House of Ideas!
From your first look at the Marvel merch at San Diego Comic-Con to how they made Mysterio in Spider-Man: Far From Home to Gwen Stacy's next phase and more, it's been another frantically fabulous week of news about everything fashionable and forthcoming across the mighty Marvel Multiverse!
Read through a roundup of this week's 10 biggest stories about Marvel's comics, TV shows, movies, games, and more below!
Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Get an inside look at the making of Spider-Man: Far From Home in the special deluxe collector's edition hardcover Spider-Man: Far From Home: The Official Movie Special, featuring interviews with Tom Holland (Spider-Man/Peter Parker), Jake Gyllenhaal (Quentin Beck/Mysterio), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), and Zendaya (MJ).
- Find out how they created Mysterio's costume -- Ryan Meinerding, Marvel Studios' Head of Visual Development, knows all the tricks!
San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- Marvel brought you the first look at the merch you'll find at the Marvel booth (#2329) this year!
- Spider-Man's stealth suit entered Marvel Contest of Champions! Now you can play as Spider-Man in a costume inspired by Spider-Man: Far From Home!
- In anticipation of this summer's ABSOLUTE CARNAGE event, This Week in Marvel welcomed Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman.
- Wolverine's latest audio excursion, Marvel's Wolverine: The Lost Trail, is now available to listen to for free!
The Hype Box
Can’t-miss news and updates from across the Marvel Universe!